A Few Reviews from Recent trip

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Posted reviews of Morimotos and Rainforest previously on dining board and figured rest of my reviews should go here.
Peco Bill's DD did not like cheeseburger. Super dry. I liked the vegetable rice bowl and toppings bar. I used a wet wipe under my hand to use the topping bar spoons to stay free of germs. Nowhere to sit!!! People were unwilling to let DD and I sit with them. Finally in the very back room scored a table that was being cleaned.
Frontera Cucina. A like mexican restaurants that give complimentary chips and salsa. Not here! Only 2 things on kid's menu tacos or quesadillas so be prepared. I had salad with squash and that was it ...big bowl.of salad with chunks of squash on it. The chips were mediocre...Not as fresh as I have had at other Mexican restaurants that make their own chips. DH enjoyed tequila flight and chicken tacos. Service was friendly.
Paddock grill at SSR. All time best mixed drinks. Dd says they have the best cheeseburger on property. Dh really liked the saratoga burger with avocado. I loved the spicy chicken sandwich. Their fries are.my weakness. Was annoyed one night when they got my daughter's order completely wrong..had brought food to the room then had to walk back to return it but they had closed. Make.note, although pool is open until 8 pm Paddock grill closes at 7. The front desk reimbursed me the next morning.
Artists palette. Best for breakfast. I had the turkey and brie sandwich for dinner and it was so salty!! They have a hot meal every night and it was pot roast when we were there but we don't eat red meat. They have really good baked goods though!
T Rex never fails to disappoint. Better animatronics than RC. Hostess looked up my account so I could use the 25.00 membership coupon. I had joined before we left on the trip to find out I wouldn't get the card until.10 days later in the mail but waitress helped me out! The chicken and berry salad was so good. Dd thought the kid's lasagna had too much cheese. Dh liked his shrimp and drinks. Service here and at RC and Morimotos was best of our trip. Much prefer DS dining to counter service and service in parks. Also for those who say it is too loud here, that is part of the experience with the virtual storm.and dinosaurs roaring it is awesome!
BOG breakfast was a hit. Dd scarfed down the pastries. I ordered a kid's meal and ate the eggs. We shared the bacon and fruit. Really liked hot cocoa after a cool morning waiting to get in. You get unlimited pastries and drinks. Kid meal comes with a drink. 17.00 was the best deal of the week. We had an 8:15 reservation and ordered in advance. Were second in line for restaurant and second in line for 7 dwarves. The woman who was in front of us for both meal and ride then let me and DD have front row of 7 dwarves. She provided more magic to us that day than any of the grumpy cast members we dealt with...seriously was not happy with that aspect of the day but that was in my park review.
Hope these thoughts help in your planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter