A Girl Power Solo Disneyland Adventure! COMPLETED 5/8

I was wearing a particularly Mickey-fied outfit and I wanted as much photographic evidence as possible.
Of course you want evidence of your Disneybound!
I want nothing more at this very moment than a fresh Mickey beignet.
Don't we all.
I think this was actually my first time meeting Pluto ever.
Wow. That's a thing.
Donald was supposed to come out soon and I contemplated waiting for him but decided to get some more rides in since it was my last day.

Smart move.

Twice in one day is actually a new record for me.
Wow! Another new thing.
They actually do a thing during the festival where you can order food from any booth, so if you see a super short line you can go there to order then go pick up your food at the actual booth.
That's cool! Didn't know that.
I wonder how hard it is to do a bell kick in a Mickey costume]
I was not wondering this, but now I am. Good job Ann.
Any guesses as to what my first stop was in Disneyland?
No. I have no guesses at all.
Yep. Photopass.
Yep. I was right.
I dug into my snacks and scrolled through my phone (like any good millennial)
Or any good Zoomer! I do enjoy snacks and socials.
[I bet there's a story about that guitar]
It's Disney. There's a story about everything.
the flight attendant made a very Jungle Cruise-type joke. They were doing the spiel and got to the part about pointing out the safety features of the plane. Then they just pointed to random things and said “Like that one. Or this one. And that one.” It was cute.
That's pretty cool!
Your consolation prize is a warm fuzzy feeling and some churro dust. Enjoy.
Nice. Love me some prizes.

Great report. Can't wait for the MDAS Cruise!

Last edited:
Don't we all.

That's cool! Didn't know that.
It came in so handy! I wonder if you were with another person and timed it right that one person could wait in the ordering line and one person could wait in the food line then the orderer could join the food waiter. That way the total wait time is cut in half.

I think I'm on to something here.

I was not wondering this, but now I am. Good job Ann.

Can't wait for the MDAS Cruise!
I need to start writing that one!

But... you just said I could pick!

Here's a shot (not mine) from my trip. You can see it fairly well in Liesa's (2nd from left) hand.
I guess it's Mickey shaped... but pretty elongated.

View attachment 493651
Ohhh I see. Yeah I've had some that are stretched out like that! I don't know how it happens. Maybe Mickey needed to be taught a lesson and they took him to the stretching room a la Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Adorable, even after the 300th time!!! :)

Loved your outfit today :) Glad Mickey and Minnie both gave you some love for it!

Thanks for another fun-filled TR, Ann! Looking forward to whatever you have in store down the road.
I mean it's not a terrible pose, at least it's cute!

Thanks for reading along, it's amazing how nice it is to share memories with others!

Enjoyed following along with your DL trip! I love WDW but there's something about DL that is really special. Maybe because it's Walt's original? Anyway, it looked like a great time - thanks for sharing.

Enjoyed following along with your DL trip! I love WDW but there's something about DL that is really special. Maybe because it's Walt's original? Anyway, it looked like a great time - thanks for sharing.
Yes! WDW is definitely home for me, but Disneyland has it's own special thing going on and I can't wait to get back. Thank you for joining me on this journey!

I just read your entire trip report and really enjoyed it. You have a lot of fantastic pictures! I wish the DIS had the ability to "like" individual pictures in posts. I would do the quote and multiple replies thing if I hadn't read the whole thing in one sitting.

A few notes: the PP pictures of you next to that pixie dust wall are so fun, along with all the other character and PP photos.
One of your rides on Guardians, that middle row on the left - you just KNOW that group had planned out matching hand signs and someone in the front row completely blocked a person's face (inadvertently) in that group with their hand. :headache: Group ride photos.:rotfl:
I also often take the last flight out of the day, which sounds amazing when planning, but then has me questioning all my life's choices.

This, though. THIS is the stuff I miss from The Precedented Times. The vibrant colors of sunset, the live music, and the sheer joy. I can't wait for this kind of stuff to return. :sad1:

I heard the echoes of snare drums and came upon Toy Soldiers doin their thang (which is incredible- their thang is amazing). I’m sure by now you’ve noticed a theme with DCA entertainment- it’s the absolute best. It’s one of my favorite things about the park and I’m so glad I had a day to just take it all in.

I also often take the last flight out of the day, which sounds amazing when planning, but then has me questioning all my life's choices.
Yes, SAME. While planning: "Oooh extra time in the parks? Sign me up??" While waking up to go to work the morning after said flight: "Whyyyyy..."

This, though. THIS is the stuff I miss from The Precedented Times. The vibrant colors of sunset, the live music, and the sheer joy. I can't wait for this kind of stuff to return. :sad1:
Precedented Times can come back any time now. We welcome you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter