A Good IN-N-OUT Burger Near DL?

maconMouse

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I'll be visiting Disneyland next month from the East Coast, and all my friends from the West Coast tell me I must sample an IN-N-OUT Burger while in Southern California.

Is there a good IN-N-OUT Burger restaurant that's near Disneyland you can recommend? I won't have a car, but will have the ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) Trolley service.

Thanks so much for any recommendations.

Hi Everyone,

I'll be visiting Disneyland next month from the East Coast, and all my friends from the West Coast tell me I must sample an IN-N-OUT Burger while in Southern California.

Is there a good IN-N-OUT Burger restaurant that's near Disneyland you can recommend? I won't have a car, but will have the ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) Trolley service.

Thanks so much for any recommendations.

We ate at one in San Diego and it was yummy!

Got this off their website

1180 S. Harbor Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92832

1: Start out going NORTH on S ANAHEIM BLVD toward E CENTER ST. 0.10 mi

2: Turn LEFT onto LINCOLN AVE. 0.35 mi

3: Turn RIGHT onto N HARBOR BLVD. 1.80 mi

1180 S. Harbor Blvd., Fullerton, CA 92832

Estimated Driving Time: 5 mins Total Distance: 2.26 mi

The Fullerton location cited above is accessible via the OCTA #43 bus which runs north and south on Harbor Blvd - in fact the Orangethorpe stop is steps away from In-N-Out.

And, I've been told that that In-N-Out is right next to the Disney Character Warehouse if you want to pick up some discounted souvenirs while you're out and about.

There's an In-n-Out Burger on Brookhurst street.

From Harbor Blvd. Turn Left onto Ball road. Turn Left on Brookhurst.

Should be on the left side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter