A Grand Victorian Holiday: Official VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Thread

Left with Rafael, front desk conceriege @ villas. This was per a private message with SpaceMountain77. I messaged him to let him know that it was done.

Edit: shouldn't have put his name in public forum

Last edited:
Trip was great. Never stayed anywhere besides moderates of offsite before that. Had a great time with my kids.

We were not able to enjoy the tree because it could not be found. Perhaps spears2008 will have better luck.

Would love to get in on this for 2016...Just booked our trip for a studio (is there a small tree? There will be 3 of us in the room definitively, but possibly 4 and maybe 5.) Check in December 7, checkout Dec. 9.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of the Tree? Hate to see that our Christmas fun ended after the second year.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of the Tree? Hate to see that our Christmas fun ended after the second year.

No, medievaldave, I do not know who last had the tree. Last year, one of the trees was never returned to the donor.

No, medievaldave, I do not know who last had the tree. Last year, one of the trees was never returned to the donor.

which year wasn't the tree returned? The year I participated or 2015? We had 2 trees in 2014 at VGF and I loved being a part of the exchange. Did that tree make it home? We weren't the last to enjoy it so I wasn't the one shipping it back.

It is my hope that someone reports having this year's tree.

Last edited:
Warm holiday greetings Victorian ladies and gentlemen!

Please let me know if you will be visiting the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and are interested in participating in our fourth annual holiday tree exchange. We will begin with the sharing of one tree and see how well our schedule comes together.

Thanks,
Jim 8O

Warm holiday greetings Victorian ladies and gentlemen!

Please let me know if you will be visiting the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and are interested in participating in our fourth annual holiday tree exchange. We will begin with the sharing of one tree and see how well our schedule comes together.

Thanks,
Jim 8O
As stated in the post above yours, we will be there from November 27th to Dec 3rd.

Big Pine Key can be your tree at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa!

Tree #1: Big Pine Key

November 27th - December 3rd: MaryLovesPoohBear
December 3rd - December 12th: SpaceMountain77

I fear that years of unreturned trees and broken ornaments may have affected participation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!