A Grand Victorian Holiday: Official VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Thread

Big Pine Key can be your tree at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa!

Tree #1: Big Pine Key

November 27th - December 3rd: MaryLovesPoohBear
December 3rd - December 12th: SpaceMountain77

Hello, this will be my first trip down over the holidays. We will be at VGF from Dec 3 - 8. Never experienced the tree exchange before so not quite sure how it works. If I gather correctly from the post above, SpaceMountain will have the one tree through the 12th, so am I out of luck or would I need to start tree #2?

Hello, this will be my first trip down over the holidays. We will be at VGF from Dec 3 - 8. Never experienced the tree exchange before so not quite sure how it works. If I gather correctly from the post above, SpaceMountain will have the one tree through the 12th, so am I out of luck or would I need to start tree #2?
I'm sure SpaceMountain will be willing to share with you.

Hello dbfrom,

This year, there has been little interest in sharing a tree. Depending on the final number of requests, the tree may be shared between you and MaryLovesPoohBear or the three of us.

Best,
Jim 8O

Big Pine Key can be your tree at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa!

December 3rd - December 7th: dbfrom
December 7th - December 12th: SpaceMountain77

We arrive November 20-26 and would love a little tree if it is available. My girls will get a kick out of this!

We arrive November 20-26 and would love a little tree if it is available. My girls will get a kick out of this!

Hi erikawolf2004,

Are you able to bring a tree and kickoff our exchange? Right now, your arrival dates precede the arrival dates of our tree donor.

If you bring a tree, then it will be shared and returned to you after December 12th.

Best,
Jim 8O

Big Pine Key can be your tree
at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa!

December 3rd - December 7th: dbfrom
December 7th - December 12th: SpaceMountain77

Warm Greetings Victorian Ladies and Gentleman! :santa:

If you have booked your 2017 VGF reservation and are interested in participating in our Fifth Annual Holiday Tree Exchange, by donating and/or sharing the tree, then please let me know and we can add to our list over the next two months.

Thanks,
Jim 8O

Conch Key can be your tree
at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa!

Tree #1: Conch Key
November 29th - December 10th: SpaceMountain77
December 13th - December 24th: disneydawn6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter