• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

a head's up

Glorydaz

"with this ring, I ask you to be mine" 10.31.07
not sure if anyone else had this happen yet but today I called member services to book concierge for my honeymoon in December. I was possibly interested in AKL but wasn't sure if it was still open to use points with the conversion coming up. Anyway, after waiting 5 minutes, Jade cam back to the phone and told me as of 11/30/07 - no more reservations were being accepted for AKL concierge using DVC points.

I ended up booking GF concierge(which was my first choice) but I had really wanted the sunrise safari...no matter, I'm extremely excited to have gotten RPC concierge - can't think of a much better way to start our "disneymoon"!

Michelle:cloud9:

Hey, that must mean we can start planning point stays at AKV soon!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter