A Jolly Holiday with Masseys: THE TRIP REPORT - WDW Dec2019

We did but he doesn't want to wear a mask in the heat. He did just say if we loose power he's going to wish he had come with us.

The storm is moving more West. It's showing going over Lafayette instead of us, but still puts us on the bad side. The further west it moves the better for us, but bad for poor Lake Charles.
Hoping it will diminish and it won't be so bad.
As you can imagine, I know as much about hurricanes as you (probably) do about blizzards.

Crossing my fingers for you that the storm loses power and passes you by. Stay safe :hug:
Not long now until you’re in your happy place:goodvibes
Safe travels :thumbsup2

Hoping it will diminish and it won't be so bad.
As you can imagine, I know as much about hurricanes as you (probably) do about blizzards.

That's a very accurate comparison. I've grown up tracking Hurricanes. When I was a kid it was exciting, not so much now.

You're on your way!!! Have a great trip and enjoy your girls!

Thank you! We did have a great trip but it was short.

can't wait to read about it .

We are planning a report.

Oh my gosh!!! Ya'll are the Sanderson Sisters!!!

Bingo!

That's awesome!!

Thank you!

I am so excited for you! You all look amazing. Love the dresses and ears 😍

Thank you! We had fun putting those outfits together.

We're Baaaaaaaack!

It was a great trip with lots of fun, heat and crowds. We have lots to share from our Girls Trip and lots still to share from our December trip. We had a blast dressing up and loved the attention we received from guest and CMs.

I took today off to recover, unpack and do laundry.

We're Baaaaaaaack!

It was a great trip with lots of fun, heat and crowds. We have lots to share from our Girls Trip and lots still to share from our December trip. We had a blast dressing up and loved the attention we received from guest and CMs.

Welcome back! :hug:

We're Baaaaaaaack!

Wow, trips go way too fast, don't they?? Glad it was a great trip - surprised to hear about crowds, Labor Day weekend wasn't too bad. Love, love, love the costumes!!! Can't wait to hear about all the adventure :)

Welcome back! I loved seeing your Hocus Pocus attire on social media, and I cannot wait to read about your experience wearing them in the park! They looked absolutely amazing!

Welcome back! :hug:

Thank you! Starting feel normal again.

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about your trip :goodvibes

Thank you! We do have some stories to tell.

Wow, trips go way too fast, don't they?? Glad it was a great trip - surprised to hear about crowds, Labor Day weekend wasn't too bad. Love, love, love the costumes!!! Can't wait to hear about all the adventure :)

Way too fast. Michelle said the crowds were more than Labor Day. We had a blast dressing up.

Welcome back! I loved seeing your Hocus Pocus attire on social media, and I cannot wait to read about your experience wearing them in the park! They looked absolutely amazing!

Thank you! Did you see the videos Michelle posted? We had lots of fun with the costumes. I posted the picture on the Annual passholders Facebook and got lots of feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!