A "just got back" question - who is using the Fastpass lines?

Lumpy1106

DIS Veteran
The lines are so short it hardly matters, but to say that there are "no fastpasses" right now is not true. There are a small number of people using some of the fastpass lines. We say this on BTMRR, Splash and Space mountains, and I'm sure others. Any idea who is using these lines and how they are getting the fastpasses? I was guessing it was people who had been stuck when rides broke down - I don't think there are any DVC tours going on right now so doubt that. Does anyone know?

I agree to all of the above: DAS, Rider Swap, fastpasses being given when rides break down or possibly to make up for some inconvenience. We were there just over 2 weeks ago and noticed as well but it's definitely not enough people to affect the regular lines.

There are DVC tours, but it’s not the same. It’s more of a here’s a two bedroom villa, thanks for coming, here’s a little thing and if you have any questions you can call this number. I don’t think they’re giving away fast passes.

I heard Club 33 members since they still get their FPs. I have no first hand knowledge of this myself…though I wish I did :P

We asked a cast member about this. He said DAS, kid swap and VIP tours. He told us those tours run around $3500 for a 7 hr tour. Man that's a lot of money.

VIP tours. We’re doing one in 2 weeks (yeah... they’re obscenely expensive, but we bit the bullet for a Saturday during our short trip - so we’re parkhopping, avoiding some of the crowds, and avoiding lines on that day during “Rona Disney”, but we sacrificed a few other things to do it.)

Would like to know the truth because they claimed to not offer FP For those Tours and yet I would see the guides cranking out FP early morns at DL once upon a time. And now I seem to see the guides hanging around Rise FP lines .... kinda wondering who they are waiting for if they are not utilizing FP for VIP Tours and Why take a tour if they aren’t???
Oh well I prob won’t ever know for real. Happy for those that do

VIP Tours through Disney have always used FP lines. If someone's guide is lucky enough to get them on Rise more power to them.

Most FP lines are being used by DAS, Rider Swap, and FP given in the name of guest recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!