A LAST TO POST THREAD: I will be last (someday)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH made pancakes and stewed fruit. WE're still on the quit sugar diet; but as long as we don't add sugar or maple syrup, it's fine. :confused3

How is the diet going?

I'm at the end of the 3rd week. Quitting sugar seems to be relatively easy for me. But then, I don't think I was eating a lot of sugar stuff anyway; aside from fruit. The hardest bit had been checking the labels of our normal shopping items and substituting them for lower sugar alternatives. Other than that and day 2 (when I had the withdrawals for all the crap I was eating over Christmas and Chinese New Year), it's been business as normal.

I am trying to stay away from a lot of sugar. Not eliminate, but certainly less. I like having my soda which has a total of 4g of sugar in the can. Hope you keep going when your done...

I probably will. I don't drink soda much and I don't have a lot of wine. I don't have sugar in coffee or tea. The only thing I was having was the extra sweet biscuits after dinner with a cup of tea. It hasn't been a issue giving that up.

I will probably bring honey and jam back into the breakfast routine but that's about it.

I better go start the house cleaning. It's changing the sheets day so I probably need to get going at last.

I'll be back to last, if it's still opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter