A look forward -- a reminder of the park that we love + park maps :-)

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Folks, as many of you know, in the good old days (i.e., pre-coronavirus), I'd post a report and park pics nearly every Sunday. So: I thought it would be nice to post some pics from my archives to help remind us all of better times. Please enjoy :-). P.S. I also still have a few park maps if anyone would like one as yet another reminder of how great the park was and will be once again when it reopens. I'll send one (and perhaps one also of DCA, if desired) but unless you really need two of DL, I'll only send one. Right now, of course, I have no way to replenish my stock.

IMG_4899.JPG

IMG_4900.JPG

IMG_4915.JPG

IMG_4919.JPG

IMG_4922.JPG

IMG_4927.JPG

IMG_4935.JPG

IMG_4936.JPG

IMG_4920.JPG

IMG_4924.JPG

I almost have our family pics memorized so its nice to see someone elses. Thanks for sharing.

I would love a copy of each parks map. I am surprising my kids with a (rescheduled) trip in July so it would be fun to wrap up the maps to give them on the plane.

Always have enjoyed your Sunday reports, so thank for many, many Sundays. And nice to have something fun be a little more like normal today, so thanks especially for today.

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. I cannot wait to read your next Sunday report. I know there are much more important things in the world right now, but Disneyland has been my constant happy place my entire life. The idea of it being closed, is so sad to me! I had the best trip with my sisters and niece at the end of February and cannot wait to return when it opens back up. Good news, is that I probably can make the trip because my annual pass is set to expire the end of May and they will add additional time to my pass because of the closure. Here's hoping happiest place on earth opens again soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter