A new email offer for Aventura and Cabana Bay

georgina

DIS Veteran
I have a 3 night stay booked in May at CBBR from an email offer I got months ago. Just got another for 40% off 3+ night stays through 9/24. Works out to $104.40 for my weeknights. Currently less than the APH rate of $114. I was able to call and modify to the lower rate. Yay.

I was so excited when i saw it...but we aren't going until first week of Nov. Hoping they have a good deal for that timeframe too.

Definitely targeted email offer, not general public. I do have an AP and am on their promotions mailing list. Basically what I said in my first post, 40% off Aventura and Cabana Bay, 3+ night stays, now through 9/24. Must be booked by 3/31. Also 35% off Endless Summer.

The email I got a week or so ago was titled Escape the Cold and said it had to be booked by March 5th. However its still working... "E"xclusive "E"mail "O"ffer was the Promo code... Just replace that instead of APH if your doing your own search.

Last edited:

I got it too! My rate for an interior family suite came out to $134 weeknight/$146 weekend which is around $8 less per night than the AP rate I had booked.

There is an individual code at the end of the URL string. I'm not sure anyone else can use it. But if anyone does, please let us know!

Oh you're absolutely right! I got the email twice but I notice they have different codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter