A Perfect Gift ?

my mom bought me one of those things back in the 90's when i was in college (back when that horrible man was at florida doing those things we shall not go into here)

i only had to use it once in my lifetime...

and no rog and pete, it wasn't on chris...:lmao:

Chris is alright in my book. It was probably that other guy you dated.

I only dated him a month, he was a real a$$. He tried to hit me. It didn't work too well. Imagine that?

it is actually a billy club that has the whole end of it with a metal end so if you grab it, you get the business end just like if you got hit with the two prongs on the tip of the club...pretty wicked!

Great combo,, if the Taser part didn't shock them, then you just beat the snot out of them with the club! Cool !

Thats what I'm talk'n about ! What could be cooler than two hooked barbs under the skin !
I volunteer my neighbor to try it first !:rotfl2:

They both said, that a 1 second blast is the most intense thing they have ever encountered!

I will third that but, we have to do 2.5 to 5 seconds! We have to take the "ride" before we are allowed to carry them. For some reason we have to sample the taser and pepper spray. They say it's so we can understand how it feels. I have to argue every time "but, we don't have to get shot with our sidearms or beat with our asps!" never works and the Taser hurts!!!
The new versions are much more powerful then the ones from the 80-90s. Every muscle tightens up and you cannot control yourself. You just drop like a fallen tree!
I do have to say, I would rather get tased then pepper sprayed. Pepper spray is a gift that keeps on given! If you ever get this (guys) do not get a shower in warm water and let the water run down your front side..... OOOOUUUCH:scared1: :scared1:

I hope he got one shot in before you clobbered his butt......

I laughed hysterically while he tried to pick himself off the floor and crawl out the side door of the house...I never saw him outside of band again (he flunked out after that year) and he gave me at least a 50 yard variance. It was cool.

I will third that but, we have to do 2.5 to 5 seconds! We have to take the "ride" before we are allowed to carry them. For some reason we have to sample the taser and pepper spray. They say it's so we can understand how it feels. I have to argue every time "but, we don't have to get shot with our sidearms or beat with our asps!" never works and the Taser hurts!!!
The new versions are much more powerful then the ones from the 80-90s. Every muscle tightens up and you cannot control yourself. You just drop like a fallen tree!
I do have to say, I would rather get tased then pepper sprayed. Pepper spray is a gift that keeps on given! If you ever get this (guys) do not get a shower in warm water and let the water run down your front side..... OOOOUUUCH:scared1: :scared1:

Yeah, they both said the pepper spray sucks pretty bad. The cousin in Oh, is a training Officer now, he does high speed driving training, but has to fill in sometimes, and gets to spray and neuter the rookies...:lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter