A PS before MK opens how to get in?

crabmeal

Mouseketeer
I see MK is opening at 9 when we have a PS for 815 at the CP. We will be driving there. Any suggestions how early we should arrive and park? Is the parking lot open early? I think we take a tram from the lot to the TTC and then something else to get into MK. Is this right?I haven't been to Disney in about 15 years so Im sort of clueless!

We are also going to the Luaua at 8 pm. I assume the best way to go would be to drive to the Poly since the parks will be closed after the show. Is it hard to get to the Luaua from the parking lot there? Thanks!

Angela

If you go to the far left side of the park's entrance, you can get through the turnstyles before the park technically opens. We were able to get in at 8:55 for a 9 am character breakfast just by telling them that we had breakfast reservations.

First of all you have a great PS time. I had that time for CRT and it was great to get in so early and see an empty MK. Then we got finished in time to enjoy the park before the crowds arrived. In all my years of going to the MK, I had always arrived with the crowds so I was so amazed at the lack of people and lines. The parking lot is open early. We were parked as close as you could possibly get to the ticket booths so we walked to them (amazed again!). The monorails will be running (hardly any people on them) and will take you to the gates of the MK. Ask to ride up front in the monorail. My 1st time up front-nice to experience. Go to the far left of the gates where they will let people in with early PS before the gates open at 9am. Enjoy! :D

Do they still let you ride up front in the monorail? I was at Disneyland last month and when I asked to ride up front I was told they disc. that about 2 years ago. I was wondering if you could still do it at WDW?

You can still ride up front on the monorail by request at WDW.

What is the earliest time you can get a PS at CP before park opening? I was hoping to make a PS next week for our December trip and we want to see the official park opening for the first time.

If you have a PS prior to MK opening, make sure you have your PS number available to give them at the turnstiles, just in case. The last time we were there (in June) they made us provide the number (not just our name) in order to get in. Luckily, we had it with us!

We were in a similar situation last year with ps's at Tony's for 8am. We drove and were able to park in the front row, walk to the monorail, and then wait for a little while in the priority seating line at the gate of MK. We were able to enjoy our breakfast and walk down Main Street without anyone around us - it was great! We'll be doing the same thing this year with 8:10 ps's at CRT! Can't wait!!!!

Erin :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter