A Question for Tluvs2talk

twiceasnice

DISNEY FANATIC!!!!
hoping you will share the name of the resort you went to in grand cayman- a relaxing day poolside sounds wonderful! thanks in advance for any info-- kathy :) :p

twiceasnice,
I wish I could remember the name of the Resort, but can't. It was recommeded by "Carnival". I do know it was pretty close to the cruise dock, but we took a cab since we didn't know where it was. They also had lockers you could rent for like $5.oo. They had a person taking up money as you entered on the side. I think it was $5.00 per person to gain access to the beach. You could also rent chairs if you wanted. I don't remember a pool. I think it was just for access to the beach You could also go to the public beach, but it was farther away. They also had an outside bar, where you could get drinks and food. Wish I could be more help. We went in 1999, so my mind is not as clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter