A Ray Of Sunshine

luvdvc95

Earning My Ears
During this very sad week we have a ray a sunshine in our lives. Our ganddaughter was born on Sept 15 at 11:20am. Her name is Fiona Rose and she weighs 6lbs11oz. She is the most precious gift we could have been given. Mother, Father, and daughter are doing fine.:sunny: :sunny:

Congrats & enjoy!!! It is so nice to hear something so positive!

:bounce:

Conratulations on the birth of your granddaughter, Fiona Rose! Our ray of sunshine this week - a coworker received a heart transplant last weekend & is doing relatively well. God Bless America!

Congratulations! It is really nice to hear these positive notes during this time of tragedy.

Congratulations. Thanks for the good news!

Congratulations....the ciircle of life continues...best news we heard all day..thanks for sharing and we are so happy for all of you!

Granddaughters are great. I would wait about 2 years before you take her to a DVC resort. I took my granddaughter when she was two and I am taking her again this year, she is 3. She doesn't remember her first visit that much. Staying with them at a DVC resort is so special, they are right there with you. Great news!

Thank you for sharing your sunshine with us. Life goes on, doesn't it? Congratulations to you all...

How wonderful! Congratulations to all. I am happy to hear the happy news always but at this time, it is even more joyful. My best to the whole family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter