A Thanksgiving Miracle!! [[COLOR=red]NEW update[/COLOR] for my brain tumor ]

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
I had the biopsy for a brain tumor the wed. a week before Thanksgiving. My Dr. was 95% sure it was a tumor even what kind. But Tuesday before Thankgiving my Dr. called and said that they weren't sure what they were looking at?? so they were sending it to the Universery hospital. Wednesday before Thankgiving the Dr. calls and said that the new Dr. can't find any tumor cells!! All the tests failed!! The only thing they can find is inflammation,swelling! [But then you all knew I was a fat head!!] And the Dr. said is easy to treat!! That this was good news! And to have a great Thanksgiving!! I have an appointment Monday and will get more news. But thank you all for your Prayers and Pixie Dust!! You helped to give me a Miracle!! Thank-you all!!

Mon 12/1/03
My Surgeon was really Confused by the pathology reports that they couldn't find a tumor. The Dx is still inflammation. I will take 30mg of hydrocortizone a day. They will aggressively follow up to make sure nothing else changes. And have Neurology follow me closely. I have an enhanced MRI the 19th of Dec. I can't drive for 3 months and can't work till after the MRI.

But I know that all the Prayer and Pixie Dust will continue
The Miracle!!

Thank you all!!

I am SO HAPPY for you! Wonderful news!!!

WOW... thank god for that (and for disney as well). Disney brings out miracles all the time

Great news!!

Thanks for sharing your great news.
We'll keep the prayers and pixie dust coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter