A Tokyo Disney Sea walk through

TheDisneyDoll

DIS Veteran
I recently traveled to Tokyo for work and I took a day to hit both of the Disney parks out there. This is just a short video walking through the park.

We rode a couple of the rides, but were so exhausted from working that it wasn't in us to do everything. The only ride i had my heart completely set on was the Tower of Terror there because it is completely different from any other ride of the same name. I am making a video dedicated to that ride solely though.
please tell me what you think of this video!

I usually like similar music, but that one was a bit too abstract for my liking...but that's just IMHO of course.

I made a video and just used some classical/jazzy music on mine, though mine is just a series of photos from the parks :)

I usually like similar music, but that one was a bit too abstract for my liking...but that's just IMHO of course.

I made a video and just used some classical/jazzy music on mine, though mine is just a series of photos from the parks :)

that track definitely has a more old school classic disney-eqsue vibe :) I enjoy all kinds of instrumental types I try to use a variety. I've gotten in a rut of using 4 that I really like to frequently so i'm branching out for new ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter