A very unChristmasy Treehouse Adventure

Can't wait to spend Christmas at Disney again, think it'll be a while yet though. How many D&B bags have you got now?

Day 13 (6/1/14) Magic kingdom and steakhouse

Me, Mark and Kirsty all awoke early and made our way to Magic Kingdom, it was a very short walk taking about 5 minutes from Bay Lake Towers. We left Terry and Sara in the room to have a lie in.

We made it to the park in good time for our first Fastpass at Space Mountain.

After space mountain we made our way to the Storybook Circus as we had not been in this area before.

We looked into some shops and soon noticed a character greet area which had only a 5 minute wait.

We then started to make our way to Big Thunder Mountain for our second Fastpass and it was starting to get quite hot

We went onto BTM squeezing in between a large group of Brazilian tour group. :snooty:

From here we made our way to Haunted Mansion for our last Fastpass of the day

The magic bands are so easy to use we loved them.

Finally we exited the ride with our hitchhiking ghosts and walked to the only place we needed to be...the queue for a Dole Whip which was a surprisingly small queue.

Refreshed from our Dole Whips we left the park and hopped on the monorail into the Contemporary and had a sneaky look into one of the shops, where Kirsty brought a pair a shorts.

Once we were back in the room Terry and Sara where no where to be seen until we looked out the window and we could see them at the poolside relaxing.

Once Terry and Sara had Arrived back and got ready, we decided that it was time for a bit of lunch so all voted Contempo Cafe where Me and Kirsty opted to share our meals, I choose a pesto Flatbread and Kirsty got Californian roll Sushi. The rest had Flatbreads and Sandwiches. We took our food back to the room with us and enjoyed it while looking out at Bay Lake.

After we had eaten Mark and Terry thought it was good weather to have a go on the boats, while Me, Sara and Kirsty got the monorail to Grand Floridian to go back to Sara's favorite shop Basin, where she got a good deal on a box of Bath Bombs and I got a nail brush.

On our back across the bridge from Contemporary to BLT we saw Mark and Terry coming back in to the boat dock

So we went down to greet them and have a nice walk around the beach area.

We made our way around to BLT when Kirsty said she want a game of shuffle board as she had been watching people play it from our balcony.

Terry and Sara went back to the room and we went to go the equipment to play.

Kirsty started off well and was in the lead but in a dramatic turn of events mark won by a mile ( the cheek not even letting his daughter win):cheer2:

We went back to room and got ready for our evening meal.

Tonight our meal was at Longhorn Steakhouse by the premium outlets the food was good but Big Big Potions

Terry, Sara and Mark all at Steak while Me and Kirsty went with chicken and spinach Sandwiches

We got back to the room watched a bit of TV then headed to bed.

Day 14 Islands of Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter