A Wigdout trip report, DISmeets, Flashing Jelly Rings and Manpris, Oh MY!

Love all of your souvenirs! I don't know how I missed that update! :confused3 Haha....I have the decals too...well one..the dog for Ziggy! ;) I don't have a lot of window room on my Cooper!!
I got those Milka bars the last time I was there because I remember you mentioning them!! Soooooooo good!!
I am so confused on all of your upcoming trips! :lmao: How many Kidani stays do you have? :laughing:

Tracy

Great final thoughts! I will feel so much better once we have an actual trip booked for June! It would be so great to meet up again! I know Connor would appreciate it! :laughing:

Love all of your souvenirs! I don't know how I missed that update! :confused3 Haha....I have the decals too...well one..the dog for Ziggy! ;) I don't have a lot of window room on my Cooper!!
I got those Milka bars the last time I was there because I remember you mentioning them!! Soooooooo good!!
I am so confused on all of your upcoming trips! :lmao: How many Kidani stays do you have? :laughing:

Tracy
No, I bet you have tiny windows! I did find the Milka bars at Target, sooooo, the next time you are at Target.....
Right now we have our Christmas trip at Kidani and my birthday trip in July at Kidani. The May/June trip is Beach Club. I'm hoping for a f&w stay at Beach Club too....
:rolleyes1
Great final thoughts! I will feel so much better once we have an actual trip booked for June! It would be so great to meet up again! I know Connor would appreciate it! :laughing:
Baylor would be happy for another meet as well! Marc and I too but that goes without saying.:goodvibes
I'm most anxious to hear about your thoughts and plans for June!

First of all its Wicked Day!!!!!! WOOT!!!!! I'm so excited to hear your reviews!!!

Secondly, hit up Target the dollar bins were full but no stockings but I'm not giving up hope online shopping might just be the way I have to go LOL!!!!!

Not going to discuss football I just really need basketball season to get here!! But let Baylor know I'm mourning with him!! :rotfl:

Congrats on the points!!! I can find a use for those points. Rent them to me :laughing:
Are you going back in January? Wait, that's 2 trips in December, and now back in January?!?Call me!
First of all its Wicked Day!!!!!! WOOT!!!!! I'm so excited to hear your reviews!!!
I know, I'm not sure it's sunk in that today's the day!

Secondly, hit up Target the dollar bins were full but no stockings but I'm not giving up hope online shopping might just be the way I have to go LOL!!!!!
I'm heading over to our Target this morning to see if they've restocked the stockings that we plundered.....pirate:

Not going to discuss football I just really need basketball season to get here!! But let Baylor know I'm mourning with him!! :rotfl:
Baylor spent the afternoon in a grand funk but he got to go to a Wichita State basketball game last night and that cheered him up. Now the problem will be going to school tomorrow and the razzing from the purples in his school.

I hope you had a great time at Wicked! I have enjoyed your final posts here! I agree with you about the 1bedroom vs. a studio... we are staying in a studio this summer and a resort room (split stay) but we will miss that 1bedroom for sure! BUT it is Disney, so regardless I know we will enjoy it!!!

I am glad we will meet in December :) because we miss you in the summer :sad2:

My ticker says 40 days! WOOT!!! :yay::yay:

I hope you had a great time at Wicked! I have enjoyed your final posts here! I agree with you about the 1bedroom vs. a studio... we are staying in a studio this summer and a resort room (split stay) but we will miss that 1bedroom for sure! BUT it is Disney, so regardless I know we will enjoy it!!!

I am glad we will meet in December :) because we miss you in the summer :sad2:

My ticker says 40 days! WOOT!!! :yay::yay:

We're still going back and forth about the accommodations for our July trip. It really depends on when we close on our add-on points....
Even with just the two of us, I'm hoping for a 1br at Kidani...
My ticker is just one day behind yours! Woooo Hoooo!
:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter