A word of encouragement...Never give up!

shbarrett

Earning My Ears
Just a word of encouragement to you all. I was able to snag an Ohana reservation for our fist night at WDW just 24 days away. I have been trying since the 180 day mark with no success. This morning I was doing my usual check and low and behold I saw the time I wanted. I had to blink a couple of times to make sure it was real. So please please keep trying. You never know what will show up!

We don't make a lot of ADR's anymore. We'll check the night before of day of. It's amazing what comes up- almost all of the hard to get places- CRT, BOG, Ohana, Akershus.

Hahaha I just spent the last 15 minutes of my life hitting the refresh button in hopes of getting a Be Our Guest reservation! I was glad to see your post. Great timing.

This post could.not be more spot on. I have been trying like crazy for Festival of Fantasy dining package and akershus lunch. Both showed up today, one right after the other :D

Could not agree more. It is my daily routine now to check everyday for ADR. We are 30 days out! This week alone we got in to BOG, CRT, Akerhaus, and Bon Voyage Breakfast. It can be done. :)

We don't make a lot of ADR's anymore. We'll check the night before of day of. It's amazing what comes up- almost all of the hard to get places- CRT, BOG, Ohana, Akershus.
Yep! I snagged Pre-RD ressies at BOG at 11pm the night before last trip.

I have been keeping an eye out for ADR’s for next week and I have seen some popular ones pop up too ... not necessarily great times, but they were there! I have seen BOG dinner, ‘Ohana dinner and Plaza seating for dessert party in the last two days or so all for a party of 4.

I booked 60 days out for spring break and this is the first time in a long time that we had to “settle” in the ADR department, but I was still pleasantly surprised by what we were able to get with a little flexibility. Wanted 10:30am breakfast at CP on first MK day and got it for our last day. Wanted Teppan Edo for dinner and got it for lunch. Wanted Tusker House ROL package for lunch and got it for dinner. Still hoping to switch Crystal Palace day and book BOG for dinner (but not at 9:00pm :) ) ... not really counting on it, but will keep looking.

Very true! On my last trip, so many of the hard to get reservations opened up in those last days before the trip. I think a lot of times people will make more reservations than needed and then finalize a couple days before, which leads to the drop off. Happy you got your ressie!

Yup. I was sad I had to cancel a breakfast CRT when park hours changed and figured I’d never get a reservation; Easter Sunday, a week before.

Had it before the end of the day.

Same thing happened with chef mickeys

This is encouraging and well timed! Trying to change our times In April and after calling/trying for 2 weeks I was a tad discouraged! Thanks

Just a word of encouragement to you all. I was able to snag an Ohana reservation for our fist night at WDW just 24 days away. I have been trying since the 180 day mark with no success. This morning I was doing my usual check and low and behold I saw the time I wanted. I had to blink a couple of times to make sure it was real. So please please keep trying. You never know what will show up!

When you check daily do you check at the same time daily or multiple times throughout the day? Does the site time out if you've been logged in for a certain amount of time?

This happened to me too! I checked at 4am and there it was, my 8:25 ohana reservation. It took me a few seconds to actually register there was one there

We were at Ormond Beach last summer and going to spend the Saturday night we left Ormond at the Boardwalk and eat dinner at WPE at Disney Springs. The Wednesday of that week it rained all day and we stayed in the beach house we rented lazing around most of the day. I got on my laptop and looked just out of boredom to see what was open for that Saturday night and I got an 'Ohana. That made DH and DS so happy as that is their favorite! I couldn't believe I got it just a few days before for a Saturday night!

I had something similar happen to me. I logged on last night just to look not expecting to see anything when BoG showed up for the time I wanted. I took too long expressing my excitement with my husband & when I clicked submit, it was already gone. But, at least it’s possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!