• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA Discounted tickets

Lewisc

DIS Veteran
AAA is selling buy 2 day ticket get 3 day free for $85. Does anyone know if that ticket included City Walk Party pass?

I was hoping for the answer before I go the local AAA office. Do the 2 day tickets with an extra day with Discover include City Walk pary pass? Or this a variable depending on when you buy the tickets.

I don't have my tickets on me but the fine print in the AAA ad says it does not include CityWalk passes.

Do you know if you can use one day now, and the others next spring? I think I heard they're good until Dec. 2002.

Attempted to get the special AAA at three different AAA offices in Texas and all three said they had not received the tickets yet.

I called Universal and they said you get the same price and deal with the Discover Card. You can buy the tickets at the Portofino Bay Hotel or Hard Rock or at the ticket office at Universal.

My question....If you are staying at Portofino it won't matter if the tickets include City walk or not because your room key will allow to go through there, right?

The Discover deal says you must use the 3rd day free within 30 days. The AAA website says you can use your days until Dec 2002. Not sure if it has the same loophole against saving the free day for a future trip.

I picked up my tickets and there is no exp. date on the back. I had also heard that they expired at end of 2002, but my AAA said they had not heard that. Does anybody have an expiration date on the back of their ticket? Thanks

I'd like to know more about this also. Who else had bought these tickets?

Bart

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter