ABD Greece - Free Time Ideas?

KLondon

Mouseketeer
We are booked for an adult-only ABD Greece trip in May as a long-belated celebration of my son finishing college. Thanks to COVID, I think we've re-booked this trip 3 or 4 times over the past couple of years!

I've read other threads about ABD Greece where I've seen some hints about free-time on this trip, but I thought I'd address the topic directly here. Basically, I'm curious what kind of activities people have enjoyed during their small bits of free-time on this tour.

We'll be arriving in Athens a day early before the tour, so we'll have at least a day on our own there. I'm thinking of maybe using the Hop On Hop Off bus to see some of the sights not covered by ABD. Once the tour officially starts (i.e. Day 2 of the tour), it looks like there are snippets of time in Athens, Santorini, and Crete that are designated as 'on your own'. This is where I'm most curious about what others have done, wished they'd done, or wished they hadn't done with the 'on your own' time.

Any feedback will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter