Able to stack discounts...HURRAY!

Cookie Princess

DIS Veteran
Earlier this week, I booked a November 2020 trip using the Magic is Here discount vacation package. That saved me over $500. Then I received a pin code via email that took me to the exact same Magic is Here package and price. I was confused and figured the pin code wouldn't reduce my price because I had always heard you couldn't stack discount offers. I just called and was able to apply the pin to my already discounted package and saved another $327.62. I am thrilled...make the call! :jumping3:

Last edited:
Earlier this week, I booked a November 2020 trip using the Magic is Here discount vacation package. That saved me over $500. Then I received a pin code via email that took me to the exact same Magic is Here package and price. I was confused and figured the pin code wouldn't reduce my price because I had always heard you couldn't stack discount offers. I just called and was able to apply the pin to my already discounted package and saved another $327.62. I am thrilled...make the call! :jumping3:
Wow, I have never heard of such being able to work. But that is great!

That is not stacking discounts. That was changing from one discount to another, better discount. But that is great you are saving more money! Hope you have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter