Absolutely LOVED VB!!!

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
My family and I spent a week at VB June 10-16, just absolutely loved it. We had a one bedroom with a partial ocean view. We tried the Shutters character breakfast, which we did not care for at all. We ate at Sonya's one night, we really enjoyed it. We tried the Ocean Grill on another night, alot of people reccomended this place , we thought it was okay but probably would skip it next trip. We ate at the Patio several nights, we really loved this place!!!

We were chosen for the Turtle Patrol on the first night it was offered. We felt soooo fortunate to partcipate in this!!!!!! My 8 yr old talked the rangers head off on the way to the turtle. When we arrived she was laying her eggs, the ranger asked my son to name her, she became Marley!!! He said they had had many Shelly's but never a Marley. We were allowed to touch her as she made her way back into the ocean. Hands down the most memorable event on our entire vacation. The next afternoon after returning from the beach one of the turtle scouts met us at our door with a gift and card for my son to commerate the previous nights event!!!

We will return to VB next summer!!!!! I can see why people love it there. My boys took advantage of several of the programs offered. We all enjoyed putt putt.

On one afternoon we went to checkout the grand villa, they were having afternoon snacks and we felt this was a great time to scout it out for future trips. When we were looking around a gentleman asked if we were members. We told him yes and he invited us up for trivia. I'm so glad we went, I ended up with 1800 points and got lots of neat VB stuff(Beach towel, mouse mad, coasters, suncatcher, waterbottle, beachball, a bucket of goodies for my kids).

We LOVED VERO!!!! Any questions ask away. :p

I am glad you had a great time. I would love to try Vero one day. It would make a great winter vacation when we don't have annual passes for WDW. This year we don't have passes and are trying HH resort. Isn't DVC great?!

We also enjoy the Patio restaurant and we have recommended it to many people. Although, I must say that the first time we went there we almost turned around and left before we even went in because it looks sort of like a rundown shack. I am sooo glad we didn't because it is a nice inexpensive place for dinner.:p

Hi Snowwitch! Welcome back! I am glad to hear that you loved VB!! I didn't think I would like it was much as I did but I cannot wait to go back! I can still hear the sound of the ocean, off the patio of the Green Cabin Room. ;)

Your trip sounds magical. What a great experience for your son. Glad you had such wonderful time.

I know this may sound bad but I wish I would have skipped my week at the BWV and just spent two weeks at VB. We enjoyed it that much, it was so relaxing. We had forgotten what it was like to sleep in on vacation.

We were at Vero the first week on June. We love it also.

We got to the lottery a few minutes after it started but was the next picked. Actually part of usa saw a Turtle the night before so the rest of the party went. It was fantastic

VB is 45 minutes from my mom's house in Satellite Beach. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. It definitely influences our plans to visit there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter