Acceptance notice and interview questions

H&Hmommy

<font color=teal>Begging not required :)<br><font
Please forgive me for so many questions, but I've searched and can't seem to find the answers. Is it only Monday's and Tuesday's that they send out acceptance notices? Is it true that they only except so many kids from a given university? My son had a "Sub interviewer " (someone that typically interviews for the internships) , does that out him at a disadvantage?

I’m not sure what days acceptances are typically sent out on but I do know my dd got hers on a Tuesday. My dd also had a recruiter who usually did PIs and that didn’t seem to hurt my dd’s chances.
Good luck to your son!!

The only question I can answer of yours is the days. No, it is not true they only give offers on Mon and Tue. My son got his offer yesterday, a Thursday.

You can find out more about when offers will come out by following Recruiter Christy on Instagram or Twitter. She posts which days offers will be coming out each week.

The only question I can answer of yours is the days. No, it is not true they only give offers on Mon and Tue. My son got his offer yesterday, a Thursday.

You can find out more about when offers will come out by following Recruiter Christy on Instagram or Twitter. She posts which days offers will be coming out each week.
My son got his last Thursday as well. Fall lifeguard...we are super excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!