Access to facilities on Check in / Check out days

SteveNZ

Mouseketeer
We're travelling to Aulani in May from New Zealand. We're staying for four nights, then moving to another part of Oahu for the rest of our stay. I'm wondering whether we will have access to the resort facilities on the day we check-in (we arrive very early, should be at the resort around 8:30am) and/or the day we check out? Can't seem to find info about this. Thanks.

Facilities as in the pools? Yes. You can check in whenever you arrive, though your room may not be ready yet. They will store your bags with bell services. When you check-out, they will also store your bags and you can continue to use the pools and lounge chairs.

Thanks so much, yes that’s the information I was after as well the answer I was hoping for!

They also have an arrival / departure lounge where you can watch TV, take showers...etc. It was nice on check out date to hit the pools then shower before heading to airport. However, I'm not sure if it's only for DVC members or everyone (I believe it's for everyone).

They also have an arrival / departure lounge where you can watch TV, take showers...etc. It was nice on check out date to hit the pools then shower before heading to airport. However, I'm not sure if it's only for DVC members or everyone (I believe it's for everyone).
Yes saw this mentioned on website, believe it is for everyone, but couldn't tell whether this meant people checking out *only* had access to the lounge that day, or if you could use normal facilities as well. Thrilled we get to use the pools etc on both days.

The Luana Lounge can be used for check in and check out. The bathing suit dryers they have there are awesome if you want to enjoy the pool/beach on your check out day!

The Luana Lounge can be used for check in and check out. The bathing suit dryers they have there are awesome if you want to enjoy the pool/beach on your check out day!
Oh, that's great to know they have bathing suit dryers! Seems like they've thought of everything :) Thanks for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter