Accessing Dashboard Problems

Jess Obe

Earning My Ears
Unfortunately I have run into a small problem. I am unable to login with my username and password, or my LinkdIn account. I have tried changing my username and password, but the system isn't recognizing any of my information like my name and email address. I was just logged onto my account Monday, and all of my information was still there. I have a phone interview Monday, February 5th and from what I can tell, I still have that appointment confirmation. I just want to make sure my interviewer can still access my information to proceed with the interview, and if there is a way I can regain access to my account so I can view my application status. I have emailed WDW twice but haven’t heard anything back yet. Is anyone else having this problem? How can i fix it? I really appreciate any help you can give me on this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts