• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aching for another add-on

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Okay, I must decide very soon--do we need(really want!) 50 more BCV points? We LUV, LUV, LUV our BCV home, and, even though we purchased 130 at SSR, we haven't stayed there yet. I made that purchase thinking I could use the extra points for the reservations that we book within the seven-month window anyway or for times that staying near Epcot isn't as important. That said, I really want to add a few extra points to BCV. My wonderful guide says I have until Monday (we had a quote from the last promo that ended on June 18) to decide if we want to go on the waitlist at $89 point. We would buy at that old rate unless there's yet another price increase while waiting.

Any word on how long folks are waiting these days? Our use year is April. I'm not in a real hurry, so the longer wait wouldn't really matter unless the price increases!

I am not sure how long Apr BCV is taking, but you might want to do a search on posts by senecabeach...she is keepin "tabs" on how long people are waiting for add-ons. Personally, I don't think it will take that long.

Are you trampslady from pinpics? I think we might have traded with you.

I'm with you...I LOVE BCV!!!! We sold all our points at other resorts to buy there. We never seem to have enough...I cannot wait to add-on (but, it will probably be awhile).

:wave:

Beca

Beca, thanks for the info. I'm going to call my guide this morning. We will see, and I'll be sure to report back on what I find out.

I'm afraid I'm not the pinpics Trampslady.

We LUV BCV for the open, airy feel, proximity to the parks, and you gotta love SAB. With this addition, we will have 320 at BCV, 50 at HH, and 130 at SSR.

I would say go for it. If you love BCV, and like it there, go do it! Depends on what you need however.

My friend just bought at SSR, and she looked at me and asked me how many pts. I talked to her (the guide left the room), and I said, when would you go, what size accomodation,etc. She said 2BR in summer, so she chose 316 pts which is EXACTLY 1 week in a 2BR in summer. So, if you need an exact # of pts, I say get it...

HTH!

DeerH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter