ACK-- Last Minute Trip ADR's -- Help!

MamaCrush

DIS Veteran
My DH suprised me and the kids and is sending us off on a trip to the World beginning in 11 days! As you can imagine, ADR's are hard to come by at this point. :scared1: My questions are:

1. If online booking is showing everything booked solid, would it make a difference if I called DVC Member Services to try and reserve? Or are we all just using the same system?

2. What are my chances calling the dining number once we get there on getting in? I've always booked my ADR's well in advance for our other trips, so I have no idea...

We're specifically interested in any of these: 1900 Park Faire (breakfast or dinner), Chef Mickey's (breakfast or dinner), Ohana's, Hoop de doo Review, Cape May breakfast or Donald's Safari breakfast. Any thoughts? Encouragement maybe??? :rolleyes1

Thanks!

I'll be there the same time as you (congrats on the surprise trip, btw!!).
I tried to get an Ohana dinner, but no luck just now on the phone. I think Cape May would be easier, as well as 1900 Park Faire.
Good Luck!!:wizard:

Check the cancellation boards, there has been some good stuff out there:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1802381

I also always have some luck getting last minute reservations once we are there. I put the disney dining number in my cell phone and will call to check when we are on a bus or waiting in line or something. People do cancel last minute so you may get lucky.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter