Activating Canadian Resident tickets

22Tink

BC, Canada
I’m having a panic attack!! When you go to activate the tickets do you need any paperwork or is having them linked in MDE enough? I can’t find my email confirmation for the ticket purchase but the tickets are showing up in MDE. My linked DL tickets have a bar code but my WDW ones don’t, am I going to have troubles activating them??

I might have just gotten really lucky, but I’m staying at Pop Century this week and when I got to Guest Services at MK, armed with our passports, I was told they were already activated. Not sure if the hotel check-in CM had done it, but I never showed her the passports either.

From what I recall, you need to bring your passport to Guest Services to prove your residency for your tickets to be properly activated.

I might have just gotten really lucky, but I’m staying at Pop Century this week and when I got to Guest Services at MK, armed with our passports, I was told they were already activated. Not sure if the hotel check-in CM had done it, but I never showed her the passports either.
Thanks! I knew I’d need passports because I needed them in DL as well in August but I was concerned that I didn’t have my order confirmation number. After 45 minutes on hold with ticketing (thanks to Hangouts for free international calling), a lovely CM re-emailed me my confirmation.

When you got to the parks and scanned your magic bands did they work? Or did you end up having to go to Guest Services at the park too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter