Adding 5 more days to trip!

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
Thanks to the free dining I was able to convince my mom (DM) that it makes good financial sense to stay at the POP for our entire trip instead of the 5 nights already booked. The room costs $79, the free dining would cost us $87 (DM, DD6, and myself) See the
logic? :rotfl2: She agreed!!!!! :woohoo:

So, we booked our plane tickets last night on Delta. And in order to get the best price ($219 rt from CA!) we added on a few more days. Now we are staying total of 10 nights/11 days. :banana: We are actually traveling home on my DD 7th birthday but she said that was fine. She can celebrate her brithday on two coasts and I explained to her that her birthday will also be 3 hrs. longer. We'll be able to celebrate at WDW with a birthday breakfast and we'll arrive home in time for birthday dinnner.

We usually stay our first night somewhere near the world (last Sept. at Radisson for $59/night) and then we travel around FLA. Last year we stayed in Sarasota and visited Anna Marie and Sanibel Islands (they were great!) So this year we will base our selfs at POP and take day side trips to coast, other parks, etc. We have AP at Sea World and get free admission to all AB parks except DC ($30 off there). Also, we've never done Universal.

So now all I have to do is modify my ressies from Sept. 11-16th to Sept. 9-19th. Oh, and book all those ADR for free dining. :goodvibes :banana: :cloud9:

Thanks free dining!!!!!

VERY COOL! :thumbsup2

I love *logic* like that! It wouldnt make any sense to stay 5 days less! :woohoo:

:teeth: I love it when a plan comes together - enjoy your trip - yay for Free Dining! :cool1: :banana:

Good for you :thumbsup2

I wish I could stay longer during the free dining promo but my DH would kill me if I was gone for any longer :lmao:

:woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo: Okay it's official now-I just modified our POP ressies. Added the 5 extra nights with no problem! Now I just have to plan how to use the additional meals. I think I'll splurge the 2 TS for CG again. Ate there last Sept. (for DM birthday) it was delicious and the Wishes view was awesome. Maybe for our last night as a prequel to DD6 7th birthday. :bday:

:cloud9: :goodvibes :cloud9: :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter