Adding an extra person at check-in

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
I'm planning for our trip this August and this came up as a possibility. If we are originally booked into a room with two beds for two adults can we add a third person for a day or two? I have family that might stop by for a few days while travelling so it isn't a definite yet and might be a last minute decision.

The room can accommodate 4 so I can't see it being too much of an issue, right? We would just let the desk know at check in so they can adjust the price for those days and get a third room key. Has anyone done this and is it a difficult process?

I'm planning for our trip this August and this came up as a possibility. If we are originally booked into a room with two beds for two adults can we add a third person for a day or two? I have family that might stop by for a few days while travelling so it isn't a definite yet and might be a last minute decision.

The room can accommodate 4 so I can't see it being too much of an issue, right? We would just let the desk know at check in so they can adjust the price for those days and get a third room key. Has anyone done this and is it a difficult process?

Yes, you can add additional guests as long as room capacity allows for it, also note there will be additional fees for adults over the 2 per room rule, and roll away and or parking fees if applicable.

The folks will be issued with a room key with the date of their stay stamped on it and their name.

You`ll have no issues as the room will take an extra person.

There is the $40 a night charge for the extra adult, but when they are getting an EP for that, it works out pretty well for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!