Adding Dining Plan After Trip Paid Off?

famsen

DIS Veteran
I have a trip booked for September for 6 nights with 2 day tickets (will probably add and extra day and add the hopper).
After I pay off the trip in August can I still add on the dining plan before we arrive? I am contemplating it for convenience but need to do the math.

I have a trip booked for September for 6 nights with 2 day tickets (will probably add and extra day and add the hopper).
After I pay off the trip in August can I still add on the dining plan before we arrive? I am contemplating it for convenience but need to do the math.

You can, but must be done at least 72 hrs before arrival.

Thanks. That would work as I would probably decide no later than 2 weeks before we arrive.

2 weeks is good. Sometime inside of 2 weeks (I can never remember the exact window), there's a late change fee that would be applied. Normally, there'd be a change fee for any package changes inside the final payment date, but they waive that if you're upgrading your package - but the additional late change fee that close to arrival is never waived, as far as I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter