Adding Dining Plan for 2021 trip

suemom2kay

DIS Veteran
Can I add the dining plan for a 2021 trip or do I have to wait for 2021 prices to be announced?

I would wait till the last minute to add the dinning plan, the price will be the price for 2021 not matter what. No need to tie up all that money until you need to purchase it, which is a few days before your trip.

I would wait till the last minute to add the dinning plan, the price will be the price for 2021 not matter what. No need to tie up all that money until you need to purchase it, which is a few days before your trip.
That's what I needed to hear. Thanks!

I can verify that you can’t add it until pricing is released; called about it pre-Covid for our January 2021 trip. The CM I spoke with said to check back in July or August for new pricing!

Do you know many days before your trip do you need to purchase the dining plan? if your are waiting til the last minute so you don't tie up that money?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter