Adding Hotel Guest

tkouri

Earning My Ears
Have DVC reservation with myself as guest. How do I add guest to reservation? Can I add guest who will not be going to parks?

Last edited:
A member can call MS or do it online, using the modification of reservation section. For online, go to DVC site, under MY DVC click on My Dashboard, then click on applicable Vacation Plan to open it, then click "View or Modify Details," and then on next page choose Modify for "Guest Information," and then you can make any changes to those assigned to the room. The modification you make there is for room only. Note that the guest cannot be added if doing so would exceed allowed total room occupancy. If you want to do anything like adding a ticket to the guest or a park reservation after adding the guest to the reservation, you need to go to MyDisneyExperience.com and, if not already done, first add the guest as one of your family or friends.

If you are a renter, then you need to contact the broker or the member to have the guest added to the DVC reservation.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!