Adding my thousand Thank Yous to Julia&Nicks Mom, Lady Lucca, Momof2OH's & KMH1

GranNanner

Earning My Ears
Like it has been said before, Thank you just isn't enough to express how very greatful I am to the 4 of you very special talented people. My Grandchildren and I will be showcasing several of your designs throughout the parks 12/12-12/16. I will post pictures when we get back from our trip as soon as I can get someone to show me how. Again, thank you so very,very much, you are helping to make this a very magical trip for one very excited Grandma. :cloud9: :worship: :hug:

GranNanner said:
Like it has been said before, Thank you just isn't enough to express how very greatful I am to the 4 of you very special talented people. My Grandchildren and I will be showcasing several of your designs throughout the parks 12/12-12/16. I will post pictures when we get back from our trip as soon as I can get someone to show me how. Again, thank you so very,very much, you are helping to make this a very magical trip for one very excited Grandma. :cloud9: :worship: :hug:

You're welcom e- I think you emailed me one more request - I am getting ready to do it for you - between thanksgiving , my kids being sick, & me being sick I have been pretty unproductive!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter