ADR calendar isn't updated on wdw website

poohbear8

DIS Veteran
I "thought" my window opened today (Friday) so I was just checking to see how it was working. (I know the official window isn't until 6:00am est)

When I went to retrieve my reservation, I clicked on the calendar and the last date that is blue is September 26th. I need the 29th. Will this reset itself before 6:00am?

I really don't want to have to call if I can avoid it.

I "thought" my window opened today (Friday) so I was just checking to see how it was working. (I know the official window isn't until 6:00am est)

When I went to retrieve my reservation, I clicked on the calendar and the last date that is blue is September 26th. I need the 29th. Will this reset itself before 6:00am?

I really don't want to have to call if I can avoid it.

It should just make sure you log out and then log in like your starting all over again.

Just wanted to update in case anyone else runs into the same issue. The calendar did update, but I had to wait until 6:01am. I had several windows open with the restaurants already loaded at 6:00am. The weird thing is some of them had the date adjusted only to the 26th, when some had to the 28th. It all seemed to depend on the place I was looking at.

In the end, I got everything I wanted. :banana:

I'm having a really hard time making reservations for the last week in September. The online dining system is telling me that (for example) Le Cellier is booked for all dinner times for the entire week. Really? Is anyone else having these problems? Should I just break down and call?

I'm having a really hard time making reservations for the last week in September. The online dining system is telling me that (for example) Le Cellier is booked for all dinner times for the entire week. Really? Is anyone else having these problems? Should I just break down and call?

Only sporadic lunches available at LeCellier last week of Sept. right now. More will open with time. Keep trying. I booked a late lunch to start...

Just wanted to update in case anyone else runs into the same issue. The calendar did update, but I had to wait until 6:01am. I had several windows open with the restaurants already loaded at 6:00am. The weird thing is some of them had the date adjusted only to the 26th, when some had to the 28th. It all seemed to depend on the place I was looking at.

In the end, I got everything I wanted. :banana:

Thanks! I was looking at 5:30 and it was showing booking availability up to September 27th (I'm supposed to be able to book Sept. 30th today). After reading your post I felt better and then by 6 a.m. the calendar was back to normal :goodvibes. I was able to get everything I wanted too! Had to switch ADR times around by half an hour sometimes but not bad! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter