ADR can we get it before park opens

disney2008

Mouseketeer
Hey guys!
I know they say you need to arrive 20 min ahead of time. If you have an adr for Crystal palace at 9:15 and the park opens at 9, can you get in a little early. I am just interested in getting in for better pics.
Thanks!

Hey guys!
I know they say you need to arrive 20 min ahead of time. If you have an adr for Crystal palace at 9:15 and the park opens at 9, can you get in a little early. I am just interested in getting in for better pics.
Thanks!

Yes you can .I would suggest if possible always get your MK reservation before the park opens. That way you are able to go and get photo's infront of the castle and Main Street when it is almost empty. I found this trick out last time I was there.. The photo pass people are usually out as well and if there are not many people then they get a little creative and some of the best pics of the entire trip came from that morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter