• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR for 5 but only 4 show

OrlandoHelp

Mouseketeer
If we have an ADR for 5 at Askeraus and only 4 show, will we be charged for the person who could not make it. We need to leave a Credit Card to reserve but are unsure if my dad will feel up to such an early ADR.

You will be charged for the one person that does not show. I can tell you that from personal experience, because we were. The morning of our Akersus ADR I was ill, so sent the others on ahead, thinking that as long as our party showed that I wouldn't be charged. Wrong! After we arrived home, I went online to pay my credit card and found a $10.00 charge I didn't know, so called. The CM was immediately able to tell me that it was because one of my party did not show up at Akershus on that particular morning. Others have also posted here on the DIS that they were charged when part of their party couldn't make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter