ADR for Goofy's Kitchen

wideeyes

<font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st
Hi :wave2: I was wondering how you make reservations for goofy's kitchen and how long in advance you can make them?

Also what is the food like?

Thanks

You can make them up to 60 days in advance and you call the Disney Dining line at 714-781-DINE.

The food is very good. For breakfast they have Mickey shaped waffles, bacon, sausage, potatoes, omlette station, muffins, danish, fruit and usually some other casseroles and carved meats. And a dessert station! For lunch and dinner they have a salad bar, carved meats, mashed potatoes, soups, fresh fruit, usually a fish dish or two, pasta, chicken, usually fish tacos or fajitas and the dessert bar which includes soft serve ice cream. I am sure there are things I am forgetting but those are the things that stand out. It is a bit pricey but we love Goofy's and can't miss it on our trips. In addition to having each character come to the table they have dancing and games the characters do with the kids. Its a very lively place and a lot of fun!

When we went last year we made our reservation on the same day. It was about 7.30 p.m. on a sunday and there were not many people there. At the end we we were all alone, but we didn´t know that until we left the restaurant. We were just wondering why the characters came to our table that often. We had a great time, but we were also a little bit embarrassed because they had to come back that often ... but hey, after all that´s their job! :-)

sounds like it will be a great experience. I am sure my daughter will love it.
Food sounds great as well.

I have a question about ADRs in general. I know that you can book them 60 days in advance, but since we are going to be a group of 20 people I was wondering if I should try to make our dining reservations further in advance. Does Disney let larger groups book ADRs more than 60 days in advance?

TIA ;)

^^ Not sure, we never asked. We booked 60 days out for our party of 13 last Oct and we were limited to as to what times were available for a couple of our ps's. I guess it never hurts to ask.

Is ADR Advanced Dining Reservation? How is that different than Priority Seating?

We just got back from DL yesterday and I did my daughters 2nd birthday there. I have to say the buffet did NOT include as much as they said would be on there. In fact it was a very basic selection some of which was on the breakfast. Our waiter was also very rude from the time he first came to our table complete with ugly hand gestures. My family said the food was not that great and with all of them seeing what the waiter did at me with his hands simply because I answered his question to if I was done with a certain plat I don't think we will return to goofy's unless they do something about that.

We have had breakfast there twice and were thrilled with the service and food. I don't know if people excpect more interation with the waitstaff then we do...it is a buffet and if my drink gets filled I am happy, the characters have always been friendly too.
We are going to try dinner this trip and breakfast at Lilo and Stich . Even my husband the one who counts ever penny loves Goofy's kitchen , you will have a great time!

Money was not an object for us since we wanted to do an all out trip, but there was NO need for the rude treatment we recieved on a special occasion like that and the concigere agreed when I called to explain what had happend. Like I said maybe things had changed there recently. Our breakfast was nice there but the dinner lacked since they had told us the dinner buffet was large and very nice. Seems like they may have removed a few of the selections and scaled the dinner down some from what we had been told it would be. I don't expect 5 star dining at a buffet, but I do expect to be treated with respect when I am dining with my family or just me and dh for that matter. I do suggest the breakfast there since that seemed to be what they did best, but as far as dinner I would do hooks pointe, or gransville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter