ADR for more people than will actually attend

ltex

Earning My Ears
Saw a discussion, heated at times, a few weeks back about making an ADR for more people than will actually attend IF it is the only thing available.

I was torn on this, and had never done it until last weekend. Was at WDW from Fri-Mon, in a party of 2. Tried to get LeCellier on-line a few times a day for 4 weeks, as this was a last minute trip, with no success.

We stopped by guest services at HS around 10:30am to ask about lunch at LeCellier on a whim. CM replied no tables for 2 available, but she could get us in at 1:10. When asked how we were getting in with no tables available, she said she was putting as down as a party of 4 and when we get to LeCellier, just tell them only 2 will be dining. She said it was no problem and it happens all the time.

We thanked her, cancelled our Mama Melrose lunch ADR and off we went.

Don't think this is policy, but she seemed so cavalier about it, even suggesting it, I really don't think it matters.

CM at LeCellier didn't bat an eye when told only 2 were dining.

As an aside, we did find it odd and commented at just how long tables sat empty in between parties. At one point three tables in our little area were empty for at least 30-40 minutes... Odd considering CM was turning away walk ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter