ADR help please

Yay Nancy!! So exited for you. I am eagerly awaiting Tuesday. When you said you had all the tabs open do you open individual tiles with the restaurant name already in it with your group size party? Any trouble booking for the larger groups I think that’s one of those things I am hesistent about knowing that all of our reservations are for nine people. We are going the 16-21st.

The tabs did not work for me, but then the website itself did not at first either. I had to use the app. I was able to book for the 7 of us easily, with the exception of Garden Grill and Kona. I booked two ADR's for 4 and 3, although I did need to call at 7 to do that for Kona. I am calling in the morning for Narcoossee on the 21, some want to go there instead of CG. I could not do it on the ap or MDE, not even assigning the ADR to my DD. JUst take your time, and dont do like me...panic!

I made sure I had my list of priorities, and followed it so I had CG and BOG and GG booked first, and Skipper Canteen after that. I was thinking of an evening meal for one eveing at LTT however there was nothing, so I walked from that.

Keep us posted!

The tabs did not work for me, but then the website itself did not at first either. I had to use the app. I was able to book for the 7 of us easily, with the exception of Garden Grill and Kona. I booked two ADR's for 4 and 3, although I did need to call at 7 to do that for Kona. I am calling in the morning for Narcoossee on the 21, some want to go there instead of CG. I could not do it on the ap or MDE, not even assigning the ADR to my DD. JUst take your time, and dont do like me...panic!

I made sure I had my list of priorities, and followed it so I had CG and BOG and GG booked first, and Skipper Canteen after that. I was thinking of an evening meal for one eveing at LTT however there was nothing, so I walked from that.

Keep us posted!
So when you did a split 4/3 reservation you had to assign one to another member in your group? I have everyone under my name on the MD app but technically we have two confirmation numbers because we have two rooms. I just liked both under my app bc I am controlling all then plans. Did you only split because it wouldn’t let you do seven Ppl.

That's great Nancy!! Keep trying for Coral Reef- it's usually not hard to book that one. Maybe it's because of the CP packages not being released yet.

I've done the same thing- so excited to book a reservation that I picked the same day! The CM's must be used to that error!

I figure that is the case. I was close to bookingLe Cellier twice b=to be sure I had it for one of our Epcot evenings, but that is just going to confuse me. I'll watch for the CP packages to be opened and then regroup. I know we want GG, and I know that I am going to need to pay OOP for a few meals. I think if we can get GG PPO for the package, I'll pay for that one, if not we will change it to CR or AL Forno. I'll be glad when I am all set.

The CM told me that she had also booked the wrong date. I felt silly

So when you did a split 4/3 reservation you had to assign one to another member in your group? I have everyone under my name on the MD app but technically we have two confirmation numbers because we have two rooms. I just liked both under my app bc I am controlling all then plans. Did you only split because it wouldn’t let you do seven Ppl.

Yes, nothing for 7, but I could find two ADR's for 4. I could not book even in my DD name Kona, but the CM was able to and she found one for 3. My DD linked our accounts, but we are all on the same reservation.

This has been a very helpful thread! My window opens tomorrow and we'll be a group of 8. Last year we had one night where we had 2 different ADR's, but this year, I'm taking the whole 'famdamily', and on 3 of the 7 nights, I need 3 different ADR's. I'm a little nervous, which is crazy considering how many times I've been and how many ADR's I've booked over the years. I miss the days when they were all younger and we always ate all of our meals together.

This has been a very helpful thread! My window opens tomorrow and we'll be a group of 8. Last year we had one night where we had 2 different ADR's, but this year, I'm taking the whole 'famdamily', and on 3 of the 7 nights, I need 3 different ADR's. I'm a little nervous, which is crazy considering how many times I've been and how many ADR's I've booked over the years. I miss the days when they were all younger and we always ate all of our meals together.

My window opens tomorrow too. However, If I go to the dining res calendar, it only lets me choose dining thru 12/12. So, I assume tomorrow (few hours) it will only allow me to choose 12/13 but my check in date is 12/15 (as I assume yours is). Is this showing the same for you?

My window opens tomorrow too. However, If I go to the dining res calendar, it only lets me choose dining thru 12/12. So, I assume tomorrow (few hours) it will only allow me to choose 12/13 but my check in date is 12/15 (as I assume yours is). Is this showing the same for you?
Are you staying on property?

Are you staying on property?

Yes, Boardwalk, and it all worked out but was very strange.

I hadn't done any of my planning so was up well past midnight. I initially went on to see how "empty" the options were to date and noticed it would only let me choose thru 12/12 but everyone should have had access thru 12/14. So, after midnight (CDT), it started showing 12/13 and then an hour or so later is started showing for 12/14. At 5 am all was well. I realized it would not open up my length of stay days until morning but anyone staying anywhere should have had the 180 day mark (12/14).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter