• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR's done...Time to do the Happy Dance !!

Disney71

DIS Veteran
So today was our day to make our ADR's, we got everything we were hoping for (within a 15 minute time frame). I was at the computer, fingers ready at 5:55am and here is what we ended up with - any thoughts fellow disers what to share??

Sun 9/19 Arrive
Dinner - Ohana 6:45p

Mon 9/20 MK/HS
Bkfst - Crystal Palace 8:05a
Lunch - Liberty Tree 2:00pm
Dinner - CS

Tues 9/21 MGM
Bkfst - Boma 8:15a
Lunch - CS
Dinner - Brown Derby 6:55p

Wed 9/22 Non Park Day - Typhoon Lagoon
Bkfst - Kona 9:50a
Lunch - CS
Dinner - Narcoosee's 7:00p

Thurs 9/23 Epcot
Bkfst - Cape May 8:30a
Lunch - Nine Dragons 1:15p
Dinner - LeCellier 8:25p

Fri 9/24 Pool / Epcot PM
Bkfst - Kouzzina 9:10a
Lunch - CS
Dinner - Rose & Crown 7:10p

Sat 9/25 MK PM
Bkfst - Wave 9:15a
Lunch - CS
Dinner - Cinderella's Castle 6:45pm

Looks like you are going to have a great trip! :thumbsup2

I am glad you were able to make your ADR because I was not able to kept giving me an error message. Had to use the old way and call to make mine and ended up not getting the times I wanted! Oh well, we are so excited to be going to Disney! :thumbsup2

Looks like you are going to have a great trip! :thumbsup2

I am glad you were able to make your ADR because I was not able to kept giving me an error message. Had to use the old way and call to make mine and ended up not getting the times I wanted! Oh well, we are so excited to be going to Disney! :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear your had technical difficulties - but glad you were able to call them in :) Hope you have a great time!!

Finished mine as well!!! made all on line, except had to call for Portobello's and also CM was able to get me better time for CM!

here's ours
9/19 arrive
l- the plaza
d-narcoosee

9/20
b kona
l sci fi
d tutto italia

9/21
b qs
l yak and yeti
d kouzzina

9/22
b chef mickeys
l coral reef
d the wave

9/23
b qs
l qs
d portobellos

9/24
b the wave
l qs
d marakkesh

9/25
b kona cafe
l qs
d california grill

9/26
b n/a
l the plaza

I need a nap!

Finished mine as well!!! made all on line, except had to call for Portobello's and also CM was able to get me better time for CM!...

Wow - that's quite the lineup! Looks like you have some great ressies - enjoy!! :thumbsup2

Did mine too online yesterday--my 180 mark.
Made 7 of our reservations for 7 TS meals:

Sunday: Crystal Palace 2pm
Monday: Sci - Fi 1:30
Tuesday: Ohana 10:30
Wednesaday: Le Cellier 4pm
Thursday: Norway-Princess Breakfast 10:30
Friday: 1900 Park Fare
Satuday: Ohana 6:00pm

Not one time did I get the message that our tables might be seperated.
it took me a total of 17 minutes from start to finish.

I am so happy- Now Im off to look at airfare

Congrats on all your terrific ressies!! Aren't you just SO relieved that you're all set ? You booked some great restaurants! We're on "flight watch" too..... :surfweb:

it's always SOMETHING!!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter