ADR's on DP - Please Help I'm Clueless

amy390

Mouseketeer
Heading to CBR 9/23-9/30 and I'm pretty clueless as to where to eat to coordinate with the park of the day. Here's what I've come up with for me, DH & DD (4). Please give me some feedback. I know I have too many TS & not enough CS. Any and all suggestions would be great!

Day 1 - Arrive 11:00am - Lunch (CS) at Old Port Royale - on to MK for rides then Dinner (TS) at Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace
Day 2 - MGM - Breakfast (CS) at Old Port Royale - Dinner (TS) at Sci-Fi
Day 3 - Epcot - Princess Breakfast (TS) at Norway - Dinner (TS) Coral Reef
Day 4 - Free - Dinner (TS) at Whispering Canyon/AK
Day 5 - MK - Breakfast (TS) Kona - Dinner (TS) Cinderella's Gala Feast
Day 6 - AK - Breakfast or Lunch ? - Dinner (TS) Cape May Clam Bake
Day 7 - MGM/am - Dinner (TS) Crystal Palace then to MNSSHP
Day 8 - Character Breakfast - then checkout fly home.

Would like to squeeze in Peco Bill's for lunch and/or Cosmic Rays. And Rainforest Cafe (OOP) too. Thanks. :yay:

Day 1 - Arrive 11:00am - Lunch (CS) at Old Port Royale - on to MK for rides then Dinner (TS) at Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace
I wouldn't want to leave the park to get dinner, then have to come back for fireworks, myself. So, I'd go with Crystal Palace here - or, better yet, since you need to cut out some TS meals, I'd go with Cosmic Ray's. They have a huge chicken/ribs combo that is filling and balanced, but won't take a lot of time out of your first night at the park.

I'd advise getting breakfast with snack credits at your resort or somewhere nearby. I can't recall what is available for MGM snacks that are breakfasty, but don't waste a CS on breakfast. They're so cheap out of pocket and snack credits include so much now that it's not worth it. I'd probably not use a TS on Sci-Fi either - the food is awful, in my experience. Mama Melrose's is much better at MGM and you will get huge amounts of food. If you want something more gimmicky, I'd go with 50s Prime Time over Sci-Fi. But Mama's is the best at MGM. Maybe do Toy Story Pizza Planet for lunch. They have a pizza/salad combo there that's good.

Day 3 - Epcot - Princess Breakfast (TS) at Norway - Dinner (TS) Coral Reef
This should be fine. Just be sure you have a later breakfast and an earlier dinner time and you won't even need to eat in between. :)

Day 4 - Free - Dinner (TS) at Whispering Canyon/AK
If you're not doing a park this day, why not hit Downtown Disney. I'd go to Wolfgang Puck's Express for pizza and/or salad for lunch - that's a counter service credit place.

Day 5 - MK - Breakfast (TS) Kona - Dinner (TS) Cinderella's Gala Feast
I can't remember which one is which, but if you have a choice, I'd skip the castle dinner and do the Cinderella dinner at the 1900 Park Fare instead for one ts credit instead of 2 at the castle. Unless you've never eaten at the castle. Then I'd do it just for the sake of doing it once. :)

Day 6 - AK - Breakfast or Lunch ? - Dinner (TS) Cape May Clam Bake
I recommend Flame Tree Barbecue or Tusker House for lunch. Again, I don't advise using CS credits for breakfasts because they're just not worth it (most breakfasts are only around $5). On a day like this, we'd eat lunch at around 11 and then have an earlier dinner - Flame Tree and Tusker House have huge portions and both are counter service meals. This might be a good table service meal to skip, if you want to use 2 credits for Cinderella on day 5. You can do Rainforest Cafe OOP at Animal Kingdom (not really IN the park, but through a private entrance) since you mentioned wanting to do that.

Day 7 - MGM/am - Dinner (TS) Crystal Palace then to MNSSHP
Maybe do Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner - since it's themed for MNSSHP? They have the characters in costumes. We never seem to have time to stop for an hour and a half for dining experience during the special events. (Especially when they're giving out good, free candy all night). :) This might be a good night to do Pecos Bill's. I love their chicken wraps and salads. This is particularly good timing because the area where PB's is in is the only place open at the very beginning of the party - when the park is draining.

Day 8 - Character Breakfast - then checkout fly home.
Ohana breakfast - which is great if you want table service (family style) or Chef Mickey's. Either one is a perfect Finale to the trip.

......We will be at Chef Mickey's for dinner this same night. Our ADR is for 6:10 pm. Hope you have fun! :banana:

......My DD also have a 6:00 pm ADR for Sci Fi this night too. LOL Might just see there too :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter