Adult Tattoos

000_0571.jpg

These are my two Haunted Mansion tattoos. I am going to get Sorcerer Mickey fighting the Sleeping Beauty dragon like in Fantasmic in 2 weeks.

HauntedMansionStretchingPortraitTattoo.jpg

HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo3.jpg

HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo2.jpg

HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo1.jpg

I was thinking about getting a new tattoo. That's actually how I stumbled upon this thread. My idea was about getting a female disney figure, snowwhite would be my favourite, in a sexy posture. I don't have any image to show, just ideas. I woul like to get it on my calf. What do you people think about it?

Like a pin up girl snow white? I think that would be cute.
Betty Pageish

These are my two Haunted Mansion tattoos. I am going to get Sorcerer Mickey fighting the Sleeping Beauty dragon like in Fantasmic in 2 weeks.

HauntedMansionStretchingPortraitTattoo.jpg

HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo3.jpg

HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo2.jpg

HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo1.jpg

Those are cool, I hope you come back and share the dragon/mickey with us!

Like a pin up girl snow white? I think that would be cute.
Betty Pageish

I think that would be cute too, as long as she's not nakee.....I don't think I'd appreciate a nakee Snow White done in the Walt art. :) kwim? :)

no tattoos for me, but i i see tattos all the time at disneyland and some of them not in the most pretiest or covered up area's of the body, if you know what i mean...:lmao:

but its cool that you guys have disney tattoos, that is dedication and love for the park!! :lovestruc

I actually have a two tattoos. My first one is dream in german and it is on my neck. My second one is a tiara with a purple mickey head in the middle and it is on my ankle! I sure do love my Disney! :woohoo:

I love all the tattoos!! I never wanted a tattoo, but after seeing this thread I think i wanna get a small Disney inspired one now!

I love all the tattoos!! I never wanted a tattoo, but after seeing this thread I think i wanna get a small Disney inspired one now!

I was talking to an artist about doing a couple of mice from Cinderella and a pumpkin and some vines.

I love when old threads are found and I love this thread. I have always wanted tattoos I have many thoughts of what I want but two disney ones I always come back to are one around my ankle with a cinderella theme pumpkin and glass slipper. The other Disney inspired one is from Lilo and Stitch. I want the word Ohana on my lower back but the word ohana in crashing waves (Love the beach and loved that part of the movie talking about his family-little and broken but good still good)

My cousin has a nice one of fantasmic mickey. This last summer she got it touched up (it is 18 years old) and put letter D (disney style) under him it looks good.

Maybe for my 40th birthday next year I will get one. What I am afraid of is not pain but becoming addicted to tattoos. I love them and have many other designs floating around in my head.

Monica, I have two so yeah I see the addiction worry. But I went 20 years in between number one and number two. I won't wait that long for the next one.

All of those are really nice tattoos. I especially like the Haunted Mansion designs, and in color,no less, very nice particularly so.
I do not have any that are Disney related. I do have a tattoo though. And I would like to have the small design expanded upon. I might add a Disney themed one too.

tattoo.jpg

I'm sure many of you will recognize it from wallpaper in the Haunted Mansion's corridor of doors. I've been convinced on getting this tattooed for the past 5 or 6 years. :laughing: I want it on the upper part of my back, so I don't want it showing on my wedding day thus why we're not getting it 'til afterwards. :rolleyes1

Love this thread! Hope to see more Disney tats! I love seeing them!

Just wondering if you ever had the tattoo done? I've seen a few tattoo photos of this specific design around the internet. Actually, I'm the person who modified this particular image, of course it's based on the existing Mansion Wallpaper however I made subtle changes including adding a bat within the image - I make decals of this and I often see my modified "bat" design around the internet. I guess I feel a little guilty when people use this particular image for tattoos since it's not quite the original design, but it's pretty close and I still think it's neat.

Can you post a picture if you did get the tatt?

In 3 weeks I'm getting a tattoo.on my lower back its gunna say Dream Wish Believe. Its gunna be disney font and there is going to be pixie dust between the words. For dotting the I's they are going to be little mickey heads.I'm excited!

I have seen that particular haunted mansion tattoo, and it various incarnations on line too. I really like it.

I've got 3 tat's, a small lion cub on my left ankle, a large butterfly with 3 large flowers with a tiger face inside of the butterfly on my right shoulder, and lastly a big tat, head shots of our first 3 greyhounds and their names on my upper left arm. I'd love to have either a Tink or a stylized Mickey Head put on my right arm, but the prices of tat's these days for the rate per hour, I can't afford it. It's just too expensive for me right now. Although I might save to have the tatt done before our trip to WDW sometime in 2014/2015.

Well, I have 3 tats however, they are not Disney ones. I have one on my right calf that is a dragon that is wrapped around a dagger( this represents the rebel within me), on my left calf I have one that is a circle with a heart and triangle bones in the middle, with the words - Family, Friends, Love (this is to remind me that what I do effects others and not just myself), and on my upper back just at the neck base, I have a Scorpio that the tail is balancing the scales - Libra (this represents me (Scorpio) and my husband (Libra). The last two are custom designed ones. The one on my right calf my husband and I designed and my tattoo artist designed the one on my back - I just went in and told him that I wanted a Scorpio and Libra and he came up with the design.

OK..... first I read the thread title about girly magazines, then right after about adult tattoos. My first thought was wow, what is happening here. And maybe were getting a bit wild here now. In which case................... it is high time! ;) ..... no, really.....

But then of course, once reading the posts I can see that it is G ..... how dissapointing.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter