Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

I'll be doing my first ever trip Aug 17 - 23. It's a much needed vacation, and I'm looking forward to exploring. I'm up to meet anyone while I'm there.

I am an AP Holder for Disneyland and I did my first trip to WDW in April. It was for the RunDisney Dark Side Half Marathon Weekend. I upgraded to the Premier pass making great use of it and making another solo trip. August 22-28, 2017. See some of you around the parks.

i'm going solo, Dec 23-28 , anyone else going solo then and wanna hang out , do a ride or grab something to eat or drink.

Going solo October 6-9. Doing MNSSHP on the 6th, AK on the 7th and Epcot Food & Wine on the 8th. If there are any meets, or if someone is looking for a "drinking around Epcot" meet up on October 8 (so you don't feel awkward drinking alone ) let me know.

Going solo October 6-9. Doing MNSSHP on the 6th, AK on the 7th and Epcot Food & Wine on the 8th. If there are any meets, or if someone is looking for a "drinking around Epcot" meet up on October 8 (so you don't feel awkward drinking alone ) let me know.
Changed up my plans for the 8th to be in MK since they extended their hours, but maybe I'll see you around!

I don't blame you one bit. If your plans take you to over by the Boardwalk at all Saturday or Sunday (Jellyrolls, B&C for a Kitchen Sink) look me up here.
Totally will! Jelly Rolls is the best! Not sure which day yet, but I'll definitely be hitting it up this trip.

Is anyone looking to plan a trip for sometime in the spring of 2018? I am looking to try to avoid going solo and hoping to find someone to either split a hotel room with and/or coordinate dates to go to the parks and do meals together. I'm in my early 30's and from NY. Inbox me if interested in planning anything!

Monday Nov 6th - Tuesday 7th & Monday December 11th - Wednesday 14th. Flying solo both trips, staying at Pop.

Dec 17th - 23rd - will be my 2nd Solo Trip. Was going to stay at CBR but have changed to Port Orleans - French Quarter. I am afraid the construction would be too much for me. Never stayed at French. Heard food was okay.

Last edited:
I'm doing my first solo trip to the parks since I was a cast member in 2008. I'll be there on Nov 30-Dec 3. Excited and sorta nervous!

But I'm going to see the Christmas stuff (my bf doesn't love Disney and actively hates Christmas, so I'll never get him to WDW for the holidays). And to test some things out for our "big trip" in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!