Adults Can Now Get Character Couture Makeovers!

Ranging from $80-$120, none of these packages are very enticing. Even the ones that include hair makeup and nails do not actually include those things. It's eye makeup only, nail polish only- no shaping, no foundation, no contouring, etc. I have not been impressed by any of the promo looks, but I could see this appealing to a tween/young teen - just not many adults. The hair is nice, but you could probably get that as a standalone service on site for less. For makeup, you'd probably be better off investing in a trip to Sephora or MAC at Disney Springs!

I am shocked this doesn't cost 200 bucks.

I said the same thing!

I watched the video because I didn't see anything in pictures that looked like makeover ..... and then realized that is the makeover. Honestly if I saw someone in the park like that I might not look twice or I might think "cute Disneybounding makeup" so ... makes perfect sense to me would do this with Disneybounding not a costume.

And really, this would be SO easy to just do it yourself.

Agree with @HopperFan, not much to these makeovers, would never catch my eye that it was any different than a personal Disneybounding look. Disney really knows how to part guests with their money, and make guests happy to pay whatever!

Agree with @HopperFan, not much to these makeovers, would never catch my eye that it was any different than a personal Disneybounding look. Disney really knows how to part guests with their money, and make guests happy to pay whatever!

While they aggravate me with some of their pricing and grabs ........... this one makes me laugh, brilliant!

I wish they had more options? Mulan? Jasmine? ariel? Dorry? Tinker Bell? I honestly think this is a "test." They might add more or get rid of it based on sales and guest feedback. Maybe instead of make-up, they could do Mickey Ears Hairstyle? Tinker Bell Hairstyle? Personally, I love the idea. But not a big fan of the color palette. I feel like it might clash with an outfit. Unless you're wearing the colors it will look odd... For example, a pink spirt jersey with Minnie Mouse Make-up? Might clash...

I wish they had more options? Mulan? Jasmine? ariel? Dorry? Tinker Bell? I honestly think this is a "test." They might add more or get rid of it based on sales and guest feedback. Maybe instead of make-up, they could do Mickey Ears Hairstyle? Tinker Bell Hairstyle? Personally, I love the idea. But not a big fan of the color palette. I feel like it might clash with an outfit. Unless you're wearing the colors it will look odd... For example, a pink spirt jersey with Minnie Mouse Make-up? Might clash...

This is most likely what's going on right now. Once they get the kinks smoothed out, the packages will become more interesting/enticing. Or, the sales will be so bad that they'll just discontinue it, which would be disappointing. This could be a really cool experience if they just modified the packages and looks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter