Adults only drinks and apps

cmorris303

DIS Veteran
We'll be staying at a friends in Reunion in August and want to do a night in Disney Springs. We'll be a group of all adults and are looking for fun spots to have a drink and some apps. I've been to Disney Springs several times, but always with kids. Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

We've done the boathouse sans kids/grand-kids and enjoyed it. Decent drinks and appetizers. They have outside seating in the rear overlooking the water which is really nice if you can snag a table.

We've got good friends that always head for Raglin Road for drinks and pub food when they are in the area. I say they are in a rut... they claim it's a groove :). We've not been but they absolutely swear by it.

Have fun wherever you choose!

Lava Lounge in the Rain Forest Cafe is a cool atmosphere and the drinks arent horrible, never had the apps tho.
Jack Lindseys Hanger Bar is real neat and always worth a visit

As far as I know they don't do food, but the Stargazers bar at Planet Hollywood does a Happy Hour every day between 4-7pm and they have $5 craft beers.

Might also consider popping up to the Poly and visit Trader Sam's.

How about Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar or the sushi bar on the 2nd floor of Morimoto? Those would be two cool places for an adult-only evening.

Paddlefish has a great outdoor upper deck bar with amazing views of Disney Springs. Cocktails and apps are good! Other spots we like for drinks and apps are Boathouse, Jock Lindsey's, Homecomin', Morimoto and Raglan Road. Haven't been but The Edison looks intriguing also!

My hubby and I did this 2 trips ago and had a great time. We started at Jock Lindsey's, which I believe is one of the few places on property that has a happy hour. We didn't eat, but their drinks were inventive and good.

From there we went to the "roof" of Paddlefish which had great views and enjoyed some crab fries and drinks. The fries were great, but we found their drinks to be way over priced.

We then ventured to the bar at Morimoto for some apps and drinks. We enjoyed some good sake and had the best ribs I've ever had in my life.

We ended up at Homecoming and has some much needed carbs with some chicken biscuits and mac and cheese. They were all awesome.

If there are just 2 of you, you'll have tons of options but if there are more Morimoto and Homecoming especially were pretty crowded. Of course you could do something similar with just about any restaurant in Disney Springs. Based on dinner experiences there, I'd say Boathouse or Raglan Road would both be good choices too.

I like Homecomin. Awesome drinks. Great apps. They have indoor and outdoor seating. Jock Lindsey's is just OK.

We had fun having drinks and apps at Paradiso 37 and I would also recommend Homecoming for drinks and apps.

The Edison is adults only after 10 pm, and they have entertainment, but there is a 10 dollar cover charge.

Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar was wonderful! My sister and I sat outside on their deck and watched the boats in the water. I forgot what drinks we had, but they were delicious. We also enjoyed their pretzel appetizer, which had a unique presentation.

Jock Lindsey's, interesting drinks and unusual appetizers. But then I'm an Indiana Jones super freak.

Is it crowded to get a drink (maybe app) at Jock Lindsey's or Homecoming during the week? Assuming they have a bar area. Thank you

Is it crowded to get a drink (maybe app) at Jock Lindsey's or Homecoming during the week? Assuming they have a bar area. Thank you

Maybe we've been lucky, but we've never had trouble getting seats at either of these two places on weekdays. Although we hit up Jock Lindsay's during happy hour last time, so we may have been running early.

My wife and I had an adult only trip in May 2017. We went to Ragland Road and loved it. They had a great whiskey selection, which is the reason why I don’t remember what we ate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!