Status
Not open for further replies.
"Disney Riviera Resort is scheduled to open in Fall of 2019"

Strange how they can build an entire resort in the same time that it takes them to gut the Great Movie Ride and install the Mickey Ride. Oh well. o_O

They like to open rides a little at a time to bring people back. Hotels you are going to start making money as soon as guests stay there. Rides you also make money as you get more people in the parks. But it's better if you open pandora one year, toy story land the next year, Star Wars land the year after that, etc . That way you get people gong back to wdw.some people only go when there is new things.

New aerials from Bioreconstruct 9/30/17

Star Wars entry way

DK_atnYW0AEOrCK.jpg

DHS parking expansion

DK_AUeXXkAI-vsM.jpg

New DHS parking entrance

DK_Bl19WkAASXgN.jpg

SW:GE

DK_bZfyXoAAZ14A.jpg

New DHS entry way, and intersection

DK_CEdbXUAERW_8.jpg

Back of GMR building

DK_cx8fXcAA2fH0.jpg

CBR Disney Skyliner station

DK_D46GWAAA4H63.jpg

AoA/Pop Skyliner Station

DK_EAaVXkAAwQv_.jpg

DK_ek4WXUAAb0Lw.jpg

SW:GE entry way

DK_f_MNW0AABil1.jpg

DK_FG68XUAEOUj8.jpg

Grand Avenue

DK_GQQyXUAEycRB.jpg

Grand Avenue

DK_HbY1XoAAZ8ST.jpg

Grand Park

DK_I1yIW4AA3JGr.jpg

Echo Lake refurb

DK_K4QVWsAAIlBQ.jpg

New Cast Costuming Building and parking expansion

DK_MR1RWAAEU8Gf.jpg

Toy Story Land entrance

DK_NavzWsAAITk1.jpg

TSMM Entrance

DK_Qm9-XkAEErEu.jpg

Slinky Dog Dash - notice vehicle under blue tarps

DK_RaCnW0AEEw_b.jpg

Toy Story Land

DK_S5nMXoAA34jH.jpg

Alien Swirling Saucers

DK_TicOW4Ac0WuV.jpg

Concrete starting to be poured in TSL

DK_VSFJWkAAHeiM.jpg

Slinky Dog Dash

DK_W-a7XcAAm1N8.jpg

Millennium Falcon attraction

DK_Zsl9WsAcu6WP.jpg

Disney Springs third parking garage

DK--9cHW4AADLIE.jpg

DisneyQuest and Cirque

DK--HFzXcAAaME7.jpg

Disney Riviera Resort

DK-2jjyW4AA4HRf.jpg

Semi in Disney Springs

DK-4oz7WkAAR7FV.jpg

The Edison

DK-6KXTW4AMR-L1.jpg

Former Wolfgang Puck Cafe

DK-7gTlXkAAk5wB.jpg

I’m so excited to see an aerial view of Toy Story land finished. I think it could look excellent once the grass grows in

I'm really liking the open space in both TSL and SW:GE lands. IMO, DHS was a bit too claustrophobic/walled in in certain areas. Really looking forward to the openness of these additions.

Can someone explain the Star Wars entrance from Grand Ave. You walk in and are guided to the right, but to the left there is a lot going on. Is that a building? Do we know what building?

Can someone explain the Star Wars entrance from Grand Ave. You walk in and are guided to the right, but to the left there is a lot going on. Is that a building? Do we know what building?

I have heard that the building you speak of is queue space for the large battle attraction ride. I think that the overall footprint of that ride and queue space is enormous.

Progress seems to be noticeable in every new set of pictures. The exception for me seems to be the DHS parking and new entrance, would have that would be moving quicker. Overall they seem to be progressing quite quickly.

I have heard that the building you speak of is queue space for the large battle attraction ride. I think that the overall footprint of that ride and queue space is enormous.

Thanks, in early photos it looked like a tunnel, but lately the photos show it going vertical. Had no idea what the area was going to be.

TSL is really starting to look good. As for the new parking and entrance, they still have to build the flyovers it looks like. Other than that, it's going to be a lot of paving. I'm assuming sometime after TSL but before SW based on the incomplete flyovers?

TSL is really starting to look good. As for the new parking and entrance, they still have to build the flyovers it looks like. Other than that, it's going to be a lot of paving. I'm assuming sometime after TSL but before SW based on the incomplete flyovers?
That would be my guess as well.

I believe the part marked in blue will be part of the queue, but the are marked in red will be filled with dirt like they did on the other side so they can do landscaping up there.

upload_2017-10-2_12-21-31.png

A while back I found the bid documents for the Osceola/Victory and Osceola/World Drive intersection projects and it had the following timeline:

6/15/2018 - Limited access to the new DHS entrance
9/1/2018 - Full access to the new DHS entrance
12/17/2018 - Most work done on the Victory/Osceola portion of the project
11/1/2019 - Work complete on the World Dr portion of the project.

Not sure if they are still on schedule.

New Aerials from Bioreconstruct

Millenium Falcon

DLn_SDEX4AYlCQ5.jpg

DLn_tfEW4AEw-38.jpg

Battle Attraction

DLoA1qdW4AATDXf.jpg

DLoAai_X4AAI9Sa.jpg

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

DLoBoAZXUAIhNm8.jpg

DLoCTnfX0AI2hS-.jpg

Former DHS bus stops and Gondola Station

DLoDUANWAAAPDWh.jpg

CBR Gondola Station

DLoEnnPWsAAGDu2.jpg

DHS Parking expansion

DLoFpRFW0AEFBkp.jpg

DHS Parking changes

DLoGp3gW4AIXeFi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts