Status
Not open for further replies.

This really makes a lot of sense now: No need to worry about the shock of transition from Grand Avenue into SWGE because there's a significant crafted transition.

Yeah I like the tunnel concept entering into SW:GE. That was one of the first things I noticed in these pictures.

As always thanks @rteetz for the images. Really enjoy being able to check in on the progress each week here. Cool to see the skins going on the SW:GE buildings as well.

This construction seems more organized then recent projects once they got underway... no? Seems like NFL and Pandora were much slower.

This construction seems more organized then recent projects once they got underway... no? Seems like NFL and Pandora were much slower.

Fantasyland was a little different because the Mine Ride was a late addition, so the BatB and LM area were well under construction before the Mine Ride started. This, along with the Storybook Circus area led to opening in stages which will not happen with Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land. Pandora wasn't much different then this except that it had a much longer land prep time.

I wonder what they are doing to Run Off Rapids? Looks like they are completely removing/rebuilding it after a year of non-operation
They probably found out that was the only course of action after sitting there.

I wonder what they are doing to Run Off Rapids? Looks like they are completely removing/rebuilding it after a year of non-operation

Looks like they are doing major work on the water supply system for the slide which required removing sections of it.

You can tell the Star Wars hotel is going to go right behind the land, they’ve done a huge amount of land clearing and although most for parking, I can easily see this 300room Star Wars hotel going there

Blueprints seen in recent permits still show that entire area being parking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter